Looking for other materials that can help support your practice? The resources on this page were derived from program partners in Boston Beyond’s network, and are available for you to use.
College and Career Readiness Badging Resources – July 12, 2017DOWNLOAD ALL
Below are resources and tools compiled for the College and Career Readiness Badging Pilot. Included are training tools, student resources, and BASB developed rubrics.
- BASB Critical Thinking Rubric
- BASB Perseverance Rubric
- Critical Thinking Workbook
- Perseverance Lesson Guide
- Competency Based Learning and Project Based Learning PowerPoint
- Reflective Journal Prompts for the Critical Thinking and Perseverance Badges
- Reflection Questions
- Student Work Critique Tool
- Student Feedback Tool
- Descriptive Review of Student Work
- Guide to Finding Key Information in the PBL Buck Institute Books
BASB Universal Consent Form 2017-2018 – February 22, 2017DOWNLOAD ALL
Below is the BASB consent form (translated into multiple languages) allowing students to participate in the measurement work. This will be used by all 2017 summer partners not involved in BPS' Summer Learning RFS and 2017-2018 school year partners. Consent forms should be distributed to parents or guardians and collected within the first two weeks of programming.
Recruitment & Engagement Resources – February 5, 2016DOWNLOAD ALL
Transportation Resources – January 31, 2016DOWNLOAD ALL
Partnership Resources – January 29, 2016DOWNLOAD ALL
Staffing Resources – January 18, 2016DOWNLOAD ALL
Attendance Resources – January 17, 2016DOWNLOAD ALL
Included are some sample documents & resources that might be useful when getting started on monitoring attendance in your summer learning program.